Join The Muir of Ord Hall and Facilities Company at their Annual General Meeting on Friday 1st of March at 7pm in the Muir of Ord Village Hall.
Everyone is welcome along to celebrate the achievements of the past year and look to the future of the facilities and all that can be accomplished.
In reflection of the company’s activities and continued developments they will be providing an opportunity for members to vote on a new name from the following three options at the AGM:
- Muir of Ord Community Development Trust
- Muir of Ord Community Company
- Muir of Ord Community Trust
If there are any members who are unable to attend the AGM but would like to cast a vote for the company name change, please e-mail your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org. Equally, if you would like to find out more about becoming a member please get in touch.
The agenda for the evening is as follows:
2. Approval of minutes of previous AGM – 20th of April 2018
3. Matters Arising
4. Chairperson’s Report
5. Finance Report – including Statement of Accounts
6. Social Impact Report – Hannah MacSween
7. Marketing Project and New Website – Ruth MacKenzie
8. Recreational and Leisure Facilities Group – Gavin Berkenheger
9. Name change for the company – Membership Vote
10. Election of Directors
11. Any other business
We hope you will join us in celebrating and planning Muir of Ord’s continued development.